Vegan Coat Round up!
Published on November 10, 2008 by chloejo · 10 Comments
More to come lovebugs, but here’s one of more coming lists (in addition to those we list weekly on the newsletter) for the vegan coat seekers. Until very glamorous Vaute Couture coats are available, we’ll have to settle for these broads;
EXTRA WARM COATS FOR ICE PRINCESSES:
Steve Madden does it Vegan-style.
DRESS ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO:
A 50's moment from Tulle
- Extra-soft faux rabbit fur coat for those of you transitioning out of animal fur.
- Fall in line with the clearest of seas in this vibrant trench by Tulle. Glove length sleeves and an on-trend funnel neck add an unexpected spark to blustery fall days. Dress it up or down, but don’t leave home without it.
- Date ready swing coat. So very Mary Tyler Moore.
SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN; THE BISEXUAL COAT:
The Frida by Cheap Monday
- Easy grey peacoat with faux fur collar that will keep you warmer than Cayenne Pepp.
- Old Navy has the craziest selection of Vegan Coats (all but those noted “wool blend” are v). Definitely not well made, but will do the trick in a pinch.
- Our favorite of the bunch; the Cheap Monday Frida Coat. A perfect blend of casual, warm, and fabulous.
Tags: Cheap Monday, LL Bean, Old Navy, Peacoat, Puffy Coat, Steve Madden, Trenchcoat, Urban Outfitters, Vegan Winter Coat