Grubwithus is a national social dining network that brings people with similar interests together over great food at local restaurants. For VegWeek, Grubwithus has asked Chloé Jo Davis, founder and editor of GirlieGirl Army, your favorite virtual “glamazon guide to green living,” to host their NYC dinner.
So – calling all you eco-fashion forward foodies looking to save the planet! Join us for a Veg Week dinner at V-Note in New York City on Wednesday, Jul 25, 7:30PM!
Discuss your favorite vegan recipes, where to find the best eco-friendly fashion, and how to lead a fabulous green lifestyle with our grand dame of green.
Don’t miss the chance to dine with Chloé and crew.
- Caesar Salad: Crispy romaine, soy chicken, toasted capers, herbed croutons tossed in the house Caesar dressing and sprinkled with gomashio.
- Black-eyed Pea Cakes: Crispy cake of Yukon gold potatoes and black eyed peas with chipotle aioli.
- Pasta Bolognese: Spinach fettuccine in a seitan bolognese sauce, topped with sauteed oyster mushrooms and broccoli rabe.
- Mushroom Lentil Ravioli: House-made ravioli filled with chickpea, lentils, and smoked eggplant, served in a shiitake-tahini cream sauce, and topped with herbed greens.
- Barbecue Tempeh: Served over horseradish creme fraiche and potato salad with roasted summer corn salad and avocado.
- Chocolate Ganache Cake: With a peanut butter center
- Butterfinger Shake Shooters: Just like the candy bar.