Peanut Butterscotch Fudge Bites sound like your idea of a good time? These are vegan, raw, and the kind of thing that would convert a staunch meat-eater. Chef Tina Jo hooks us up with the tasty details;
Peanut Butterscotch Fudge Bites
- 1 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1 cup dark agave nectar
- 2 tsp butterscotch extract (Frontier brand is best)
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp Lucuma powder
- ½ cup jungle peanut butter (Sunfood brand is best)
- ½ cup jungle peanuts (Sunfood brand is best) chopped
- Blend all ingredients in listed order (EXCEPT the chopped jungle peanuts) in a high-powered blender until well combined. Pour fudge mixture into a mixing bowl, add chopped peanuts and combine ingredients well.
- In an 8×8 glass baking dish, line with non-stick paper then add fudge batter. Evenly distribute the fudge in the dish.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer for 20 minutes or until fudge sets.
- Remove fudge from dish and paper. Cut into 1 inch cubes. Store in airtight container in the freezer for 3 months.
- Share and Enjoy!