Vegan bombshell Annabella Asvik of ethicalbella.com shares her tips on wearing the eyeshadow color formerly relegated to incestuous southern states Tammy Wynette and stonewashed jeans;
Inspired by the DVF Fall/Winter 2010 runway makeup, we created this brilliant, blue look with non-toxic, eco and cruelty-free Sante cosmetics.
Here’s how you can create this look:
1. Line eyes – both upper and lower lids in the lashes – with Blue Eyeliner Pencil or Deep Brown Eyeliner Pencil (I used the brown one, but the blue one would work well too, accentuating the blue shades).
2. Apply Smokey Eye Shadow Trio shades onto the eyelids, all the way up to the brow bone.
3. Ocean Blue Eyeshadow Trio into the inner corners of the eyes, and around the crease and up to the brow bone.
4. Accentuate eye brows with a brown eyeshadow.
5. Apply soft bronzer blush: Silky Mallow.
6. Add Diamond Lipgloss.
VEGAN VERSION ON ANNABELLA: