Jello shots are meant to be delicious, fun, and a great way to get the party started without passing around a shot glass full of vodka. The downfall? – The guilt of sugar and gelatin. Most health conscious adults and vegans would pass entirely.
Simply Delish is making it easier than ever to whip up a fun festive side that everyone (21 and up) can enjoy! GUILT FREE.
The best part about this recipe is there’s only THREE ingredients. Simply Delish shares their 4 step process to making their Vegan Jell-o shots:
- 3 ounces of your favorite whiskey, vodka or tequila.
- 13 ounces of water
- 1 box of your favorite flavor jello mix from Simply Delish.
- Mix 8 ounces of hot boiling water with a box of the jello mix
- Then add the remaining (Cold) water
- Add the alcohol and continue to mix for 30-60 seconds until it thickens
- Pour into its containers and chill overnight- VOILA!
- If you want to be fancy – a bit of vegan whipped cream and red, white, and blue sprinkles on top to make it pop!
All of Simply Delish’s puddings and jels are Keto Certified, all-natural, made entirely with NON=GMO Verified ingredients, containing no preservatives or artificial colors. They are entirely keto, plant-based, gluten-free, vegan, fat-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, cholesterol-free, and kosher certified. Grab them on their website or amazon!
Image via Simply Delish