Just in time for a post-holiday detox, The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) is beginning its second 21-Day Vegan Kickstart on January 1st. We know many of you fabulously compassionate Girlie Girls are already vegan, but for those of you still trying to kick the dairy or meat habit (or for those junk food vegans looking to get healthier in 2010) this online interactive program will give you just the encouragement you need to become a new and healthier you!
What you get:
* Daily e-tips that put Kickstart participants on the path to weight loss, better health, and greater well-being
* A 21-day meal plan with easy and delicious recipes sent every day that will help participants break cravings for unhealthy foods
* Weekly motivational nutrition webcasts
* Social support from other Kickstart participants through a community forum where nutrition professionals answer health and diet questions
* An interactive vegan restaurant guide
Did we mention that some of our favorite vegan celebs and athletes will be chiming in with recipes, tips and encouraging messages? You’ll hear from Rory Freedman, Kathy Freston, Alicia Silverstone and Chef Tal Ronnen among many others.
Do it for yourself, do it for the environment, do it for the animals! Register for the Vegan Kickstart today!
Tags: 21daykickstart.org, Alicia Silverstone, Chef Tal Ronnen, help going vegan, KATHY FRESTON, PCRM, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, Rory Freedman, THE PHYSICIANS COMMITTEE FOR RESPONSIBLE MEDICINE, vegan supportPin It
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER