Here are five tips on how to be eco-sexier, as if you needed them, vixen!:
1. Surprise your partner with an environmentally-friendly intimate gift. Look for rechargeable sexual wellbeing products that are made of body-safe and eco-friendly materials, and comply with the world’s most stringent standards, including RoHS, WEEE, and REACH. The we-vibe is a new one that has been getting all the ladies talking. It’s encased in lead-free, phthalate-free, 100% medical-grade platinum silicone and uses a long-lasting rechargeable battery – plus the manufacturing and distribution operations are carbon-neutral. That’s an orgasm we could get behind!
2. Rub down with homemade eco-massage oil. S/he so deserves it! Check out Stefanie Iris Weiss’ critically acclaimed enviro-sexual bible, Eco Sex, to find recipes to brew up homemade oils from natural materials.
3. Read the labels and do your homework, says Certified Sex Educator Lou Paget. It’s your body not a manufacturer’s test site; know the source and composition of anything you are using on or in your body.
4. Good clean oxygen is at the heart of sexual arousal and the better you breathe, the better your sex life, according to sex therapist and best-selling author Ian Kerner. Put an air-purifier in your bedroom. Many people suffer from allergies which really impairs their libido and interest in sex. A good air purifier will remove dust and other allergens and increase air-flow.
5. Find someone who is as passionate about the environment as they are about getting it on. Eco-friendly dating sites, like Ecodater.com , Greensingles.com, veganpassion.com, veggieconnection.com, veggiefishing.com, and veggiedate.org are a great way to meet your eco-warrior partner.Pin It